- .Cycling Books and DVDs from Evans
- Great selection from Evans cycles, including Bike Maintenance, Racing and Bicycle History, Ride Guides,, Training and Fitness, Triathlon Books, Womens Literature, Videos and DVDs, MTB/BMX , DVD Road.
(Added: 15-Nov-2006 Hits: 1103 Rating: 10 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Becoming an Ironman
- First encounters with the ultimate endurance event.
(Added: 8-Jan-2005 Hits: 1190 Rating: 3.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Cycling DVDs
- Fitness and biking DVDs well worth a watch.
(Added: 18-Feb-2005 Hits: 1015 Rating: 9.51 Votes: 23) Rate It
- Confused by other swim videos? Don't fret! Roch Frey takes you through easy to learn drills working on body position, lengthening, rolling, and his special "cheating catch-up" freestyle
(Added: 6-Jan-2005 Hits: 941 Rating: 7.36 Votes: 5) Rate It
- PC Coach
- A great resource for triathletes! Take your training to the next level by incorporating these practical tools.
(Added: 6-Jan-2005 Hits: 904 Rating: 7.59 Votes: 5) Rate It
- Our company is dedicated to providing coaches and athletes with a wide variety of new and used instructional videos and DVDs at the lowest possible prices. We invite you to browse through our huge selection of over 2000 different video and DVD titles in more than 30 different sports categories.
(Added: 6-Jan-2005 Hits: 1033 Rating: 7.01 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Swim Workouts for Triathletes
- This is a very well thought out training plan and a excelent way of developing your swimming. The plastic coated pages mean that the book lasts a long time even when constantly getting wet.
(Added: 8-Jan-2005 Hits: 1053 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Triathletes Training Bible
- This book is excellent for the novice triathlete willing to learn a bit more technical information. The book is well segmented into easily digestible sections. The writer is an experienced coach and world triathlete so gives confidence in his work.
(Added: 8-Jan-2005 Hits: 1056 Rating: 10 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Total Immersion UK
- Triathlon Swimming Made Easy:
How ANYONE Can Succeed in Triathlon or Open Water Swimming
A clear, practical guide to swimming freestyle better than you ever thought possible. Not only to swim well enough to breeze through a triathlon swim leg with ease and confidence....more
(Added: 6-Jan-2005 Hits: 991 Rating: 8.12 Votes: 8) Rate It
- Training for Ironman Distance Triathlons
- This book, written by the guru of triathlon training, is based on years of experience and presents the science and art of ironman training in a logical and easy to follow format. It covers everything: training, equipment, psychology and (most importantly) nutrition. Most people who do Ironman don't have the luxury of a personal coach. Get this book, and you'll have Joe Friel as your personal coach.
(Added: 8-Jan-2005 Hits: 1037 Rating: 9.01 Votes: 12) Rate It