- Training Plans for Multisport Athletes
- Coached athletes use the plans as-is or they use the plans as working templates and make modifications to the plans to meet personal needs. If you want training plans that have proven records of success, this book is for you.
(Added: 8-Jan-2005 Hits: 534 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Triathlon 101
- This text devotes extensive coverage to all three disciplines involved in the triathlon. John Mora gives specialist training tips and tactics for the differing stages and covers how to train simultaneously for all three. He also gives advice on how to plan for a race, and equipment needed.
(Added: 8-Jan-2005 Hits: 491 Rating: 8.75 Votes: 8) Rate It
- Triathlon training DVD's....and much more
- If a picture is worth a thousand words then a video showing you exactly how to do it is invaluable! want to improve your running economy and reduce injury? get slicker in transitions? relax more in the water? focus on your lactic acide threshold? improve your pedaling technique? or just get more out of the time you have to train?... then you will not be dissapointed with our full range of DVD's.
(Added: 17-Apr-2008 Hits: 354 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It