- _E and L Cycle Insurance
- E & L Cycle Insurance bring you the very best in protection for both yourself as a cyclist and your bike. Their Cycle Insurance policy has been designed to cover the needs of the modern cyclist, providing invaluable specialist protection for your bicycle and accessories - whether you're at home, travelling in the UK or cycling abroad or in competitions or triathlons.
(Added: 25-Oct-2008 Hits: 455 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- British Triathlon Association
- The British Triathlon Association, commonly known as the BTA, is the governing body for the sport of Triathlon in Great Britain.
(Added: 20-Dec-2004 Hits: 1077 Rating: 9.25 Votes: 7) Rate It
- find an official club, governing body, organization etc. here
(Added: 25-Feb-2005 Hits: 954 Rating: 9.05 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Cycle Insurance from the ETA
- Our comprehensive service includes our unique ETA cycle rescue for free. The ETA recognises that cycling is the most environmentally sound form of transport. Thus ETA members can take advantage of our comprehensive cycle package which has been put together to give you the best possible service, at a very competitive price.
(Added: 5-Jul-2007 Hits: 780 Rating: 10 Votes: 1) Rate It
- International Triathlon Union
- Represent the sport's governing bodies at World level. Also a useful portal for training, racing and nutrition information.
(Added: 20-Dec-2004 Hits: 1066 Rating: 8.85 Votes: 12) Rate It
- RTTC - Road Time Trials Council UK
- Want to start cycle time trialing, then here is the place to start. National organised events are listed here.
(Added: 20-Dec-2004 Hits: 943 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Tri Scotland : National Governing Body
- Tri-Scotland offers discounted race fees, ranking points, coaching info, club & race info and all things multi-sport related in Scotland. Remember, all fees paid to Tri-Scotland stay in Scotland for the benefit of Tri-Scotland members.
(Added: 20-Dec-2004 Hits: 1119 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Triathlon in Detail via Wikipedia
- Triathlon is an athletic event consisting of swimming, cycling and running over various distances. In most modern triathlons, these events are placed back-to-back in immediate sequence and a competitor's official time includes the time required to "transition" between the individual legs of the race, including any time necessary for changing clothes and shoes....more
(Added: 16-Jun-2007 Hits: 812 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It