- Ayrodynamic Triathlon Club
- Based in Ayrshire, Scotland, Ayrodynamic is one of the country's largest and most successful multi-sport clubs. The club has over 80 members of all abilities ranging from novices just starting in triathlon/duathlon or those who are merely training to improve fitness to Scottish champions competing at national and international level. In addition, the club has a wide variety of members of both sexes from Juvenile to Vintage age groups - in fact, family memberships are positively encouraged.
(Added: 20-Dec-2004 Hits: 820 Rating: 9.10 Votes: 11) Rate It
- British Triathlon Clubs
Triathlon Clubs are an integral component of the Triathlon scene in Great Britain and throughout the world. Being a member of triathlon club is an excellent way to get involved in triathlon.
There are over 200 affiliated triathlon clubs in Great Britain, located in various regions. Each of these clubs cater for all levels of ability and experience and either have their own club coach and regular organised training sessions or acces
(Added: 20-Dec-2004 Hits: 886 Rating: 9.15 Votes: 7) Rate It
- Cambridge Triathlon Club.
- With membership numbers at approximately 150 there are all levels of ability, and loads of excellent training and social opportunities, Cambridge Tri offers everything a novice to experienced triathlete could need. Please have a look around the website, and check the 'About The Club' link to the left to find out more about the club.
(Added: 20-Dec-2004 Hits: 775 Rating: 9.15 Votes: 14) Rate It
- Cerist Triathlon Club
- Welcome to Cerist Triathlon Club. We are a friendly club based in Machynellth holding regular training sessions throughout the year. If you are interested in improving your swimming, building up your cycling or joining us out running then come along. You might just get the bug and want to train for the local Dyfi Dash Triathlon!
(Added: 20-Dec-2004 Hits: 738 Rating: 9.13 Votes: 8) Rate It
- East Grinstead Tri Club
- We are one of the oldest established triathlon clubs in the country, and have been in existence since 1984. We are a friendly club with a wide variety of abilities and ages. Boasting an active senior club with novices and first timers through to entrants at the World Championships and National Age Group winners. The club thrives on catering for all ability levels.
(Added: 20-Dec-2004 Hits: 742 Rating: 9.36 Votes: 7) Rate It
- Farnham Triathlon Club
- We are based in the west Surrey market town of Farnham and have been in existence since 1985. FTC has its headquarters at Farnham Sports Centre, Dogflud Way, Farnham.
(Added: 9-Jan-2005 Hits: 737 Rating: 8.76 Votes: 7) Rate It
- Glasgow Triathlon Club
- glasgow's premier triathlon club, all abilities welcome. We have Scotland's top triathlon coach and a friendly atmosphere.
(Added: 3-Nov-2005 Hits: 786 Rating: 9.42 Votes: 10) Rate It
- Hogweedtrotters Running Club
- Triathlon training has lots of benefits, leading to a total body fitness programme. A programme that combines running, cycling and swimming. It builds full body strength and keeps you motivated through the variety of the training plan. Simon Spedding has put together some schedules and by clicking on the links you can access these.
(Added: 24-Feb-2005 Hits: 652 Rating: 9.05 Votes: 5) Rate It
- Loughborough Students Triathlon Club
- Welcome to the new website dedicated to the triathlon club. This site carry all information about the club, up and coming races, socials and training session.
(Added: 20-Dec-2004 Hits: 670 Rating: 8.85 Votes: 7) Rate It